Approved by RoSPA
The main outcome of this training course is to provide you with the knowledge to carry out the functions of a fire marshal. Please note, this course also contains all of the content in the Basic Fire Awareness and Fire Extinguisher courses.
(This course requires Adobe Flash Player)
- Module 1: Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2: Common Causes of Fire
- Module 3: Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 4: Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 5: What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Module 6: Fire Statistics
- Module 7: Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8: Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9: Preventative Measures
- Module 10: Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11: Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12: Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13: Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14: Fire Extinguishers
- Module 15: Pre-Engagement Action
- Module 16: Using a Fire Extinguisher
Book This Course
Try your first module for free. Discounts available for multiple licences. Contact us to find out more.